Sharing your concern with a school leader, confronting a poorly performing colleague, or dealing with an unsupportive parent all require skills.
Not just communication skills, but Crucial Conversations® skills, which create alignment and agreement by fostering open dialogue around high-stakes, emotional, or risky topics—at all levels within your school.
Join us for our Educators’ Event to discover how the skills from the award-winning Crucial Conversations® program can help create the psychological safety necessary for two or more people to speak openly and candidly, yet professionally, compassionately and with respect about even the most difficult issues, including during:
* The annual staff performance review
* Discussions with peers or subordinates about difficult topics
* Parent-teacher consultations about student behavior
* Dialogues about unconscious biases of teachers or staff
- Key points of the Principles of Crucial Conversations
- 5 Crucial Conversations that Drive Educational Excellence
- Crucial Conversations in Schools – successful implementations and its impact
To register for the event, kindly email name of school, names, designations and email addresses of participants to email@example.com