Please be informed that all registrations for our public workshops will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All cancellations must be received in writing (email is acceptable) 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
2. Cancellation Policy:
Before a program begins, True North incurs substantial administrative cost related to the registration. Therefore the following fees apply:
15 – 30 days before program commences:
– Substitutions allowed (no cost)
– Transfer Fee: 25% of program fee
– Cancellation Fee: 50% of program fee
Less than 14 days before program commences:
– No substitutions allowed
– Transfer Fee: 50% of program fee
– Cancellation Fee: 100% of program fee
3. Transfer requests must indicate the new date and/or new program the participant wishes to attend.
4. 100% of the full program fee is non-refundable if:
– The participant does not attend another program within one year of the original program start date.
– The participant transfers more than two (2) times.
5. Registrants who do not attend on the day will be considered ‘no shows’ and will be charged the full course registration fee.
6. A final confirmation email with details of the venue and program pre-works (if applicable) will be sent no later than two weeks prior to the program start date.
7. True North reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the training due to unforeseen circumstances and will not be held liable for any transport or accommodation costs incurred by participants due to the change.
Please contact True North’s Sales Support Manager at 63843348 if you need any clarification on the above.